Friday, October 17, 2014

The Trip: The Plan



I'm grabbing all my things, I'm organizing them into boxes and bags, and I'm pacing around my house nervously.  Bill Murray, my pepper plant, is coming with me.

My Trip goes as follows:

Nashville to New Orleans
New Orleans to Austin, TX
Austin, TX to Roswell, NM
Roswell, NM to The Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon National Park to Las Vegas
Las Vegas to Las Angeles, California



I'll be visiting all these cities and friends within them and be having an all around good time in each place!

Dancing and Drinking in New Orleans,  checking out the Brewing Scene in Austin, TX, and hunting for aliens all night is Roswell.

The end goal, land myself out in LA unharmed and ready to get to work apartment hunting.  I'll be there to stay!

Wish me luck, and stay tuned.  I'll be posting here as well as on my other social media sites to keep you informed of my travels and all the fun stuff I get into along the way!

As an added bonus, I'll be filming the entire trip on my two cameras and posting those once I'm out in LA!  Stay tuned for fun!

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment